Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

January Update

I know I am a little late on this video update, but regardless, I pray that you'd be blessed by it!

Here is the link for it...



Also I just want to share a few testimonies and videos from several different things that Street LIFE Ministries have been involved in lately.

New Years Eve Outreach:
During one of our nights of outreach, we decided to start worshipping in the middle of Time Square while waiting on a few people for the subway. God moved so powerfully that night as we had at least 15 minutes of uninterrupted worship by the sidewalk. This was one of the best nights I had throughout the whole outreach and God was so present and exalted. People stoped and joined us to sing and worship. Praise broke out and Jesus was exalted! We even had guys who stopped and danced. What a glorious time it was indeed. Please watch:


Don't Walk By Jan 16th, 2010:
God moved so powerfully as we mobilized 360 volunteers to walk the streets of Midtown Manhattan looking for homeless. 462 homeless were engaged, 127 came back to the church for a hot meal and loving care and 56 people went to faith based rehab programs.
I've been so blessed to be inside the church and a part of the assessement team where I get to meet those who come back and minister to their needs. Check out this slideshow that one of my co-workers put together:

No comments: