Back in June, I met Adrian at Tompkins Square Park during a crisis moment in his life. Although I was not able to help him, I wrote a quick testimony on my blog asking people to pray and intercede on his behalf. (Click here for the testimony)
A few weeks ago, Adrian came back to the truck to let us know that he has been clean for the past couple of months and placed in a three quarter house. He is now back in church and accountable to fellow Christians. He thanked us for being there and praised God for what He has done.
It was so amazing to see Adrain clean and hear how God’s restoring his life. Not very often do we hear testimonies like that, but for the ones that we do, we thank God and continue to believe that He desires to do much more. Please continue to pray for him because I know the path to recovery can be rough.
2 comments:
Who is the woman in the picture? Is she from Ohio?
yes Bill. I think her name is Dorothy. They came earlier this month and stayed with us but have been with NYCR too. They actually went to LGA with the bus one of the days.
Post a Comment