Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Video & November Updates

Hello everyone!
 
How are you doing? I hope all is well with you.


First off, I want to thank you guys for your support & prayers throughout this month. I cannot begin to express my gratitude for the encouragements and phone calls I've received. So far God has supplied much grace to go through the recovery process, and the doctor believes the surgery was successful. As for the provision, I've raised most, if not all, the finances needed to pay everything. (At this point I am uncertain about the total because all the bills have not yet come in.)  Hallelujah! Our God is faithful; it has truly been amazing to see how He comes through!


Also, earlier this month Mary Anna and I got to speak at a India Christian Assembly's "Charity Night." It was an exciting thing for me to share testimonies from the streets, as well as my personal testimony. The Lord answered some of the cries in my heart to be able to connect with the local Body and impart passion to share Jesus. I know there is much PURPOSE for living here in this great city of nations, and I loved seeing the excitement as people were eager to respond to the challenge of sharing hope to the hurting and lost. So in lieu of the usual video update, I've decided to send a few clips from that night. Hope you enjoy.



Last but not least, with a little over a month left of college, my hope is that I will stay focused, finish strong and continue to be a light to my classmates and professors. I have two finals and papers due in these next couple of weeks. I would greatly appreciate your prayers through this time.  


Once again I want to thank you for reading.

No comments: