Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Worship Warfare Week & Sept Update

Happy autumn! I hope things are going well for you. Here at Street LIFE we are excited for this new season as recently three interns joined our staff.

For this month’s update, I put together a slideshow of pictures from this year’s Worship Warfare Week. In it you see pictures of the drama, the worship & dance team and ministry to the people at the different parks. It is 6 minutes long, but you don’t have to watch the whole to get a feel of what the week is like.



Also, if you are free this Saturday from 9-5pm, Mary Anna and I will be at Queens Herald Church for their Joint Missions Day. We will be hosting a booth representing SLM. Feel free to join us as they will be doing workshops on topics such as marketplace missions, the role of student missions and other mission’s related focuses.

For more information: http://www.uscca.org/images/stories/media/pdf/2012/cca_jmd_english_2012_workshop_background.pdf

Contact me if you are interested & need directions to the church. Thank you all for reading this update! God bless and hope you have a great day.

-Amy

No comments: