Hello everyone!
Summer outreach has begun for us here at Street LIFE Ministries
and I am excited to report we have our first short term mission team from Ohio!
I look forward to seeing what will happen throughout this week & summer, as
one of the most fulfilling things about summer outreach is watching those who
come here to the city catch a vision and glimpse of God’s heart for people
& this city! Take for example, this week’s team leader, a former student
who came two years ago and felt the burden to come back to NYC and lead a team
from her hometown. It’s always amazing for me to see how the seed that we sow,
casts vision and produces fuel for a greater fire and passion for the Great
Commission. Not only is she back for a second time around, but leading others
to experience this for themselves. I’m so thankful for opportunities to take
people who’ve never done missions and bring them closer to God’s heart for people
and the Nations!
In other news, I have attached the link to my latest newsletter
with updates from our Beautiful One outreach to women in the sex industry. We
recently celebrated the One Year birthday of this outreach and in the
newsletter, I include highlights from this past year.
Once again thank you for reading this, your prayers & support! You guys are amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment