Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

First Blog


ps. 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.

Well, we just came back from the annual SLM camping trip. I must say, the whole weekend was GLORIOUS. I think for me personally it was a much needed rest and break from the city. Even though we (as a team) was away last weekend in New Hampshire ministering to a couple of churches out there (and i did get some rest there), I think having a whole weekend of just enjoying God's scenary, each other and the quietness of the woods was a real refresher for the body. :)

On a side note... this is the first blog thing I've done in a long time. The reason I made this blog is not to just have one, the purpose and reason behind it is so I can update people on my journey here at Street Life Ministries. I realize a newsletter is not enough and it'd be kind-of cool to keep people posted on a either weekly or bi monthly basis (as my schedule allows). So i am going to try my best to update this blog with different things going on here at SLM, testimonies from out on the streets, with my own personal walk, and prayer requests.

please subscribe - that way it'd be easy to just receive emails whenever i update instead of having to check it every time. (Gotta love technology!)

In Christ,
Amy

No comments: