Every time we would explain that God loves her personally
and wants to do the same miracles in her life that He's done in ours, a huge smile appeared on her face
and she got chills. God was touching her! At the end of the night we prayed for
her, and she said, "I feel different, like lighter!" Then we invited
her to the English classes we've been offering, and she said, "I'd love to
learn more English but will the classes have enough time to discuss the Bible?
I really want to learn more about the Bible!" Throughout our time with
Melissa, we were blown away by her responses and her hunger for the things of
God. That very night, she was on the verge of converting but was afraid of what
her family, who are all Buddhist, would think of her decision. We lovingly explained that it
is her choice, but to follow Jesus means to give up Buddha. She went to church
the following Sunday, which happened to be Easter, with our translator. Just a few days ago, we received word that
Melissa quit her job at the massage parlor because she wants to follow God!
She is taking real estate classes, and I cannot say
enough how thrilled we are at what God is doing in her life! Please keep her in your prayers, and we'll keep you
posted!
~Testimony written and copied from Mary Anna's (Beautiful One's Coordinator) newsletter~
![]() |
| Gifts and bookmarks for the ladies |

No comments:
Post a Comment